Volleyball is one of the most exciting, popular and challenging sports in the world today!
High quality training in the critical skills of volleyball help athletes, coaches, and parents:
Welcome to your best volleyball training!
- Prevent Needless Injuries
- Play More Efficiently and Productively
- Play with Confidence and Consistency
- Develop Critical Skills that allow for advanced strategies and playing
What's Different about our training?
"Dick Powers' knowledge and experience in volleyball are by far the best around."
"Our daughter had played with another club for five years prior to joining Powers.
We truly feel she received the best instruction from Powers."
At Dick Powers Volleyball, we understand the way young athletes LEARN. We're not just coaches, we're teachers first. We guarantee our results in:
Critical skill footwork patterns
Overcoming poor training habits
Improving healthy habits
Safe arm-swing mechanics
Knee-injury prevention training
Increased ball control success
Internal training systems
Advanced training guidance
Enhanced learning progress
Philosophy Teaching & Coaching
Dick Powers Volleyball
- Care to Be Your Best -
To Register for Dick Powers Volleyball Training; December 3, 10 & 17, 2017
Head Teacher/Trainer/Coach: Dick Powers, Founder and Director of Powers Human Development
Points Of Emphasis:
Training The Complete Volleyball Player
Specific Positional Training Integrated and Reinforced
Training will Feature:
- VolleyEye - The Expert Use On Court Video Diagnosis of Each Athlete's Footwork, Movement Patterns, and Playing Skills
- Successful and Safe Performance of All Volleyball Skills for The Complete Player and Specific Positional Requirements including;
- "Footwork First" - DPV Curriculum for The Footwork Requirements for All Volleyball Positions
- "Effective First Steps Curriculum" Designed to Help Players Respond Successful to Playing Situations vs. - Negative/Failure Oriented Actions and Behavioral Patterns
- Development of The Two Footwork Patterns to be Successful and Effective in Volleyball and In All Sports
- Development of True Confidence and Leadership Skills
Details for December 3, 10, and 17, 2017 DPV Training
*Exceptions to Grade Levels Stated can be addressed by Coach Powers by submitting request to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outcome Goals for Each Athlete in Training with Dick Powers Volleyball
Make Your Highest Available School, Club, Olympic and Professional Team
Get to Play, Get to Start, Get to Play All The Time
Help Your Teams Win
Earn Your First Varsity Letter in High School and College
Be Nominated by Your Coaching Staff for Post Season Recognition(s)
Pursue Collegiate, Olympic, and Professional Play
November 24, 2017
The information Provided in The Below Tabs is being updated and will again soon be available for your information and registration.